October 31, 2008
I hope everyone has a decent Halloween, sadly this holiday has just become a speed bump for Boxing Day. Well I may go see my nephews trick or treat to try to get into the spirit.
Man, I only have 56 Days to get my Boxing Day shopping done, Damn where has the time flown?
October 27, 2008
Because that’s where your ass is today.
SUCK IT you backwoods Boss Tweed!
Oh I know you will probably won’t see the inside of a cell, and you will be pardoned quicker then Scooter, but I will be satisfied if you lose your bid at re-election and get your sorry ass off the committees you chair or are part of.
October 27, 2008
I have voted. Now my ballot is in the hands of the well armed postal service. So I say to everyone trying to get my vote, SUCK IT! If you Robocall me with that Obama is terrorist. I will bust you up like they did Ma Bell. Oh you will feel the “ill communication” coming from my fist.
By not voting however I am going to miss the orange juice and cookies you get, but again on the plus side I will not have a pollster pricking me with a needle . . . hey wait a second I think I may have gotten my wires crossed.
October 25, 2008
Well I just hope that stylist is not from one of those un-American parts of America.
October 23, 2008
Work is keeping me busy, I am still futz with this site and spending waaaay too much time on Facebook and FanIQ. However I do have some good news, I have finally signed that peace accord with llama’s. However discussions with alpacs have broken down. . . .
October 21, 2008
the Denver Broncos are to blame for it.
Holy crap, I have had dental work done that was more enjoyable than that mess.
– Cutler gets his throwing hand messed up on the first play
– Andre Hall ran the ball like Deidre Hall (the Days of Our Lives version not the Electra Woman version) and fumbled twice in Pats territory, including on inside the 25
– Champ Bailey groin gave out.
– Broncos could not stop Sammie Morris, they couldn’t have stopped either Sammy Davis or Morris the Cat. How does a team get 5 sacks and be down 20 points.
– The Broncos made Matt Cassell look like Otto Freaking Graham.
– 41-7, the Pats not only took the Broncos lunch money, but gave them a wedgie that may have drawn blood.
I love the Broncos and I am a fan, but even with out my world class pessimism that was a disgusting performance. Now I going to crawl under my desk and swear like there is no tomorrow, because the Broncos are the worst 4-3 in the NFL.
October 20, 2008
Yep I have moved from the world of Blogger to WordPress. I am going to see how it is to butcher writing on this platform. Wish me luck.