Blogger is pushing their new Beta version. Should I change over, or am I being sold undercoating? I just want to know.
I am just going to have to do this the old fashioned way. I am just going to link it. I know as soon as this is entered there will be all my entries back to back to back.
I know I am late on this, but how about Clinton last Sunday on Fox News. Surprise, surprise the media only seems to want to talk about the “crazed” Clinton. Thank you Daily Show for showing us the BS.
I am so glad that Bill let him have it. He took their sucker punch, got up and then and then raised them a cue ball in a sweatsock beating, with the facts and an honest answers.
I feel Jon Stewart sums exactly how I feel at the 2:00 minute mark of the clip.
The only thing I wanted was for Mr. Clinton to go all Tombstone on them,
“All right, Fox News . . . you called down the thunder, well you got it. The Neo-Cons are finished you understand. I see a mindless ditto head or Bush lackey. I will work to vote that person out. So run you cur, RUN!. Tell all the other neo-cons curs there will a be a change coming these elections. And you tell them I am bringing the feed up electorate with me!”
What’s the hold up? I posted something yesterday and it is still not here. So can you please tell me when I should expect to see 8 copies of the same post since I thought it did not go through. Thanks.
I was made the luckiest man in the world. I still can’t beleive she said yes, even after eight years she still loves me. She is so getting sainthood for this.
Thank you to my wonderful wife for marrying this wack job.
Well kids, I am off to see that wife of mine.
You want me to believe Ashton Kutcher as a Coast Guard Swimmer?
Well there is not enough CGI to make me believe this one.
As for you Mr. Former CSUF Alum/Crash Davis, just stick to giving the baseball program money and making baseball movies.
It was a nice weekend. Even though we were in Vegas for less than 24 hours, and we had to spend a couple of hours out at the Las Vegas Speedway, it was a fun trip. In fact it was the first time I came back with more money than I started with. $110 in fact, maybe because I only gambled for about 2 hours total, but still I won money. Let me try to bullet point the highs and lows.
- When you get to Vegas what is the first thing you do? That is right, you go to the Hofbrau in Las Vegas. Hey we had a coupon for some beer. Also I have been on beer kick, and hey it’s Octoberfest time. So we had some German grub and it was not bad.
- Finally made it back to the Hard Rock. We had not been in since 1998. A lot has changed, but we still love it, maybe not as much as we love The Venetian, but we still love it. Even with the fact that there are too many people there trying way too hard. But you could say that about Las Vegas.
- Thanks to the guys at the craps table who helped me make money.
- Big ups to USC, Army, Boise State, Michigan State and Oregon State for making the Boski 5 team parlay roll into the station. Yes, that is right I hit a 5 team parlay. Sure I only put $10 down on a ticket, and I only made about $30 on, but still I did it. Along with that, I also have to thanks for that extra half point I got on Michigan State game. I needed the extra .5 point since the Spartans blew a 17 point lead. That .5 point won me another $18.50 for me, on a seperate bet.
- The place we stayed was alright, it was right next to the convention center. Not a casino but we got a deal on the room. It looked out on a parking lot. It made me think what the place looks like during Comdex. IT pros and techies out there tailgating. I can see them downloading BBQ on their lap tops.
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway – We had to go out there for business. The person who was getting us in to the race unfortunately got into Vegas late because of weather, so we could not get in there early. Our plan was to schmooze and get out of there, but the best laid plans.
- It was interesting seeing the NASCAR trucks racing, but it was loud and it kept us away from the glittery goodness that is Vegas. Also I remembered what I pay for gas and I was watching these guys waste gas driving in circles.
- We did make a break before the race ended to escape the full rush out. Headed back to the Hard Rock to dine at a place called Simon. It was a very nice meal and we had an awesome time talking to rep who treated us to the race.
- Had the best chocolate croissant ever at The Venetian. It was fresh out of the oven and it was heaven.
- Had an easy drive home, shed another tear for the Bun Boy.
- Got home and checked out the new music hall that open up with big fan fare. They were having an open house, so we checked it out. The place still has some edges they need to finish. I was surprised they opened it with everything not done, but I am no expert.
- Had a great time watching the Broncos win. I think Javon Walker is still running free some where in New England. Great win for the Broncos, keep it up.