This weekend, John Elway is intucted to the Hall of Fame. The first Bronco to go in. No, Willie Brown and Tony Dorsett do not count. I know I have droned on about Elway on this Blog, but I was very fortunate to be a Bronco Fan and see him from the beginning to the end. There are so many moments I will now give a quick Top 10.
- Super Bowl XXXII
- The Drive
- The Scramble vs. Houston in 91 Playoffs
- Super Bowl XXXIII
- Hiting Shannon Sharpe, standing flat footed, 50 yards, on a rope vs. the Seachickens ’95
- Elway hitting Rod Smith on a Out and Up Pattern against the Raiders on Monday Night Nov. 96
- Pissing on the Raiders.
- Kicking the Chargers when they are down.
- Making the Cheifs look like the Candyasses they are.
- Tormenting Marty Shotenheimer.
That is what I have. Give me time, I could craft something a good deal better. Thank goodness my wife tolerates this.